4k resolution - not DPI aware

DrSnake
Hello,

I am running your hardware simulator on a 4k display and it looks like your simulator claims that it is DPI aware, which it is not. Because of this windows doesnt scale the application and looks of course way too tiny too work with.

Is there a fix for this bug coming or a workaround without using a differnt PC of course?

Thanks

Re: 4k resolution - not DPI aware

ivant
Hi. I don't think that anybody is working officially on the software suite anymore. But it's an open source software, so you can contribute. I maintain an unofficial version based on the latest official source plus some improvements at https://github.com/itoshkov/nand2tetris-emu.

I don't have access to HiDPI computer (PC or Mac) so it would be hard for me to implement a fix. But I'd be happy to include one. Just fire a pull request :)

Cheers,
Ivan