CPu.hdl does not pass the test

bader
hi there, my CPU.hdl does not pass the test : it tells me --> comparison failute at line 27.
i,v spent two hours and could not fix it,
it would be great if there is anyone  i can send my code and give me a hint where the error could be.

thanks,
bader.

Re: CPu.hdl does not pass the test

bader wrote
it would be great if there is anyone  i can send my code and give me a hint where the error could be.
You can send your code to me and I'll be happy to take a look at it for you.

Re: CPu.hdl does not pass the test

bader
This post was updated on .
i'v sent it to cadet1620, and thanks for the fast reply ! :)

bader

Re: CPu.hdl does not pass the test

bader
thanks alot for your time, it works now (didn't know how i missed this !! :) ).

bader.