DFF comparison file

ajamil
I found an error in the DFF.cmp file, it starts from line7 and is explained as below:
| 2+   |  1  |  0  |  0  |
so a 1 introduced at in, made selected by load means next out=1. but is 0 as shown below.
| 3    |  1  |  0  |  0  |
this error then (auto) continues to next line.
| 3+   |  1  |  1  |  0  |

and so on.
Please let me know if I got it wrong.

and because I just looked at the subjects of all prev posts in project 03, DO excuse me and indicate if this error has been identified and sorted before!

regards

Re: DFF comparison file

The DFF.cmp file is OK.

If you want help with your DFF.hdl, you may email it to me and I'll take a look at it.

Re: DFF comparison file

ajamil
well, this error has been resolved now.
the reason for this error is the error of wrong fig (ref to my other post) in the book.