Experienced People - Please share your struggles!

Experienced People - Please share your struggles! – Well I finally got the PC counter working after about a week of struggling with it after work. I almost gave up. It was really, really confusi...
Chapter 9. I might have bitten off more than I can chew, trying to write an infinite zoom mandlebrot set (esp with only black and white to work wi...
I might have got it to work, the VMEmulator is currently drawing a mandelbrot set. At the speed of the mid eighties, I'll let you know how it look...
I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but I learned C during my first semester as a grad student and I was working on an assignment (f...
Yeah - I an relate. I only managed the PC because I painstakingly went through the compare screen and noticed my incrementor was never incrementi...