Fill.asm works with animation, doesn't work without

Fill.asm works with animation, doesn't work without

phsteve
I got Fill.asm to work properly, but it only works when I have "Program Flow" animation on. When I turn animations off to make it run faster, it says "Running..." in the lower left but the screen doesn't respond to keyboard input at all. Any ideas? Not sure if I should paste my code or not...

Re: Fill.asm works with animation, doesn't work without

phsteve wrote
I got Fill.asm to work properly, but it only works when I have "Program Flow" animation on. When I turn animations off to make it run faster, it says "Running..." in the lower left but the screen doesn't respond to keyboard input at all. Any ideas? Not sure if I should paste my code or not...
Very strange...

You can email me your code and I'll take a look at it.

--Mark