Hack Computer System Running in FPGA

emekler0729
All,

I wanted to share a preview of the senior project that I've been working on this year.

I've hit a major milestone which is rev 1 of my Hack Computer System VHDL design debugged and running  on my development board. I have not completed the tool chain stack yet, so I have only run very basic programs that can be hand copied into the binary memory initialization format I use to load my FPGA.

I hope you enjoy my video of Hack running fill.asm from Chapter 4 of the Elements of Computing Systems!

Best Regards,

Eduard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJvKvoc3Nd8&feature=youtu.be

Re: Hack Computer System Running in FPGA

ybakos
Pretty awesome!

Re: Hack Computer System Running in FPGA

Very nice! Thank you for sharing this with us.