Hardware Simulator - App GUI is tiny on Windows 10

Hardware Simulator - App GUI is tiny on Windows 10

hmmanna
Does anyone know how to correct this issue? All the tools provided for this course (Hardware Simulator is the one I'm trying to use currently) open in tiny windows on Windows 10. The text is illegibly small. I've attached a printscreen below.

Re: Hardware Simulator - App GUI is tiny on Windows 10

hmmanna
Sorry, solved this right after posting. For anyone else wondering, I fixed by

Open task manager
Right click the task - "Java(TM) Platform SE binary"
Go to Properties -> Compatibility -> Change high DPI settings
Check "Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by:" -> select "System"