HardwareSimulator Calculator icon not becoming active

HardwareSimulator Calculator icon not becoming active

noob69
I have downloaded software from software page where it says "Download the Nand2tetris Software Suite Version 2.6 (about 730K)"
However, when I run downloaded Hardware Simulator it says "2.5" in the title and whatever I do after loading sample HDL files and changing input pin value the calculator icon never becomes active and does not calculate anything!

How to solve this problem?

Re: HardwareSimulator Calculator icon not becoming active

WBahn
Administrator
Post the contents of one of the sample .hdl files you are using. If necessary, we can delete it later.