Keyboard input for Memory testing

ConfidenceKBM
It wants me to click the keyboard icon and press K, but there is no such icon. I've got the most recent software suite, so I'm not sure what's going on. Here's a picture of my hardware simulator. I guess I'll try to update java...

Re: Keyboard input for Memory testing

ConfidenceKBM
I'll add that the keyboard icon, and the "screen" view in general, worked as they should in the CPU emulator back in Project 4, but the hardware simulator doesn't seem to be doing the "screen" view correctly.

Edit: I reinstalled the latest version of Java, and that did not solve it.

Re: Keyboard input for Memory testing

ConfidenceKBM
This post was updated on .
Ahhhhh, silly me. Found the same question already posted. If anyone else sees this, use the builtin SCREEN and KEYBOARD instead of two RAM4K and a Register.

P.S comparison ended successfully :)

Re: Keyboard input for Memory testing

ashleyjsands
Thanks ConfidenceKBM. I had the exact same problem and I was very confused.