Problem with the ALU

camelCase
ALU.hdl
Why do I get the error: Line 56 (The line after the "x+y if f" comment),
Can't connect part's output pin to gate's input pin?

Re: Problem with the ALU

ybakos
I believe it's because false is not a 16-bit value, it is a single bit.

Re: Problem with the ALU

Mux16(a=false, b=y2, sel=f, out=y_add);

Can't connect part's output pin to gate's input pin: load ALU.hdl
'_' is not a legal character in HDL names. You want to change "y_add" to "yAdd".

Why the strange error message?
The parser saw this as "out=y". "y" is the "gate's input pin" in the message.

Re: Problem with the ALU

camelCase
Thank you! You are right. After fixing a view little issues I finished my ALU!! Thank you for replying so fast! This book/course has a awesome community :)