in line <number>, Expression expected.

ElliottS
I have started project 8 and am at the point where I am trying to translate the FibonacciSeries.vm file. When I try to load the script to compare it using the CPU emulator I get an error that says "in line 107, Expression expected". I have no idea what this means, or how I can fix it.
In my generated .asm file line 107 reads "@null$END_PROGRAM"

I have null as the function name, as I have not yet implemented the function calling and returning part of the VM translator.

I will attempt to upload the .asm file that my VM translator outputs.

Any help or suggestions as to where I have gone wrong would be greatly appreciated.

FibonacciSeries.asm

Re: in line <number>, Expression expected.

Error numbers reported by tools are often off by 1 or 2 lines so check up and down from line 107.

In this case, the error is on line 108.  You've got a colon where you want a semi-colon.

Re: in line <number>, Expression expected.

ElliottS
cadet1620 wrote
Error numbers reported by tools are often off by 1 or 2 lines so check up and down from line 107.

In this case, the error is on line 108.  You've got a colon where you want a semi-colon.

--Mark
ahhh, that would do it! Thanks for your help.