second edition of the book forthcoming

burger-flipper
Looks like there's a significantly updated version of the book coming this summer.

Anyone know if the courses will also be updated?
Was considering starting, but will now likely wait for the new edition.

Re: second edition of the book forthcoming

WBahn
Administrator
For what it's worth, here's my recommendation.

Don't spend any money on anything until the new book/course is released.

However, the first half of the first edition is available free and all the tools for the first edition are free, so there's no reason not to get started with that. The differences won't be very noticeable at all for the first half.

Re: second edition of the book forthcoming

burger-flipper
Thanks for the info.  I might dip my toe in to the beginning.  But for sure will bone up on Python in preparation.  Excited to give this a go!