spikey circles

code2win

whatcha think? Are my circles too spikey? Mine have little dots at the top, right, bottom and left.

Re: spikey circles

WBahn
Administrator
It's hard to tell because the process of capturing the screen and then rendering in it a browser introduces distortion. But my impression is that they aren't to jagged (which is the usual term that is used). Jaggies are an intrinsic part of rendering ideally smooth and continuous shapes on a raster canvas, especially on a two-color screen.

Re: spikey circles

code2win
WBahn wrote
especially on a two-color screen.
Riiiiiiiight...
The blending shades at the edges, help with the illusion; I forgot about that.